Hotel Beacon Update on COVID-19
March 17 2020 | Hotel Beacon News
We are mindful of all the challenges and concerns that are on everyones' mind right now. Taking them into consideration, we would like to share with you an update on what we are doing to ensure your safety and provide flexibility for your travel plans as changes occur.
As always, the security of our guests and team members remains our highest priority. We take great pride in consistently maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene. In response to COVID-19, we have added additional measures by relying on the recommendations of the World Health Organization and the CDC, and we are working diligently to adhere to their strict guidelines and protocols.
- All Beacon employees are receiving ongoing updates and enhanced operating protocols.
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning our public areas (including our lobby, elevators, door handles, public bathrooms, etc.) and have added the use of hospital-grade disinfectant throughout the Hotel.
- We have increased the deployment of antibacterial hand sanitizers, and we have ordered individual sanitizers to give to our guests for personal use as they maneuver the city.
New York City has many resources for dealing with a crisis of this nature. Officials are carefully reviewing how they can assist everyone in the city to ensure safety and services to anyone in need. It’s another reason why we love being in New York.
We recognize that as events are canceled or rescheduled, you may have a need for flexible booking options. Given these unique circumstances, we are making additional adjustments to our individual booking policies to give you greater peace of mind:
- Government Restrictions. In regions affected by government-issued travel restrictions, we will waive change fees.
- Existing Reservations. All reservations — even those described as “noncancelable” (“Advanced Purchase”) — that are scheduled for arrival before April 30, 2020, can be changed at no charge for up to 24 hours before your scheduled arrival.
- New Reservations. Any reservations you make — even those described as “noncancelable” (“Advanced Purchase”) — that are booked between today and April 30, 2020, for any future arrival date can be changed at no charge for up to 24 hours before your scheduled arrival.
If you need to adjust reservations made via our website or call center, please contact our reservations department at email@example.com for further assistance. If you need to adjust reservations made through another travel site, please contact them directly for assistance.
At the Hotel Beacon, we value our relationships with you, and we are confident that working together as a global community, we will get through these uncertain times. Everyone at the Hotel Beacon looks forward to welcoming you.
Thomas J. Travers
Hotel Beacon NYC
New York, NY 10023
Phone: (212) 787-1100
Reservations: (800) 572-4969