Hotel Beacon Update on COVID-19
March 17 2020
We are mindful of all the challenges we are facing today. Taking them into consideration, we would like to share with you an update on what we are doing to ensure your travel safety and provide flexibility for your travel plans as changes occur.
In response to COVID-19, we have added additional measures by relying on the recommendations of the World Health Organization and the CDC on working diligently and adhering to their strict guidelines and protocols.
To promote the health and safety of our communities, face coverings are required for guests and associates in all indoor public areas.
Our Commitment to Cleanliness:
- As always, the security of our guests and team members remains our highest priority. We have always taken great pride in maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene.
- All guest rooms are being disinfected after a guest departs and before the next guest arrives. We have removed any items that are not able to be properly sanitized.
- Implementation of a Beacon CleanPlus Seal to indicate that guest rooms haven’t been accessed since they were cleaned.
- Rooms go through a 72hour no entry period after every check-out.
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning of our public areas (including our lobby, elevators and elevator buttons, door handles, public bathrooms, etc.) as well as with our back of the house areas.
- We have increased the deployment of antibacterial hand sanitizers.
- All Beacon employees are receiving ongoing updates and enhanced operating protocols.
- Daily temperature check and questions are required of all employees and vendors.
Enhanced cancellation flexibility for existing reservations and future travel:
We recognize that as events are canceled or rescheduled, you may have a need for flexible booking options. Given these unique circumstances, we are making additional adjustments to our individual booking policies to give you greater peace of mind:
- Existing Reservations. All reservations — even those described as “noncancelable” (“Advanced Purchase”) — that are scheduled for arrival before May 31, 2021, can be modified at no charge for up to 72 hours before your scheduled arrival.
- New Reservations. Any reservations you make — even those described as “noncancelable” (“Advanced Purchase”) — that are booked prior to May 31, 2021, for any future arrival date can be modified at no charge for up to 72 hours before your scheduled arrival.
If you need to adjust reservations made via our website or call center, please contact our reservations department (email@example.com) for further assistance. If you need to adjust reservations made through another travel site, please contact them directly for assistance.
At the Hotel Beacon, we value our relationships with you, and we are confident that working together as a global community, we will get through these uncertain times. Everyone at the Hotel Beacon looks forward to your visit in the near future.
Thomas J. Travers
Hotel Beacon NYC
New York, NY 10023
Phone: (212) 787-1100
Reservations: (800) 572-4969